I was raised in Pinellas Park, Florida. A great place to grow up. Lots of friends, things to do and always safe.


Our parents looked after all of us. My Dad and Mom were involved in Youth Sports so we spent many evenings playing baseball, watching football and hanging out at the Boys Club.


School was always a good time. I played Baseball, Football, Basketball and I was on the Swimming and Diving team at Dixie Hollins High School until I got thrown out for tossing the Dean of Boys into the swimming pool.

After High School as I was looking at Universities I received my Draft Notice and lottery number. Trust me when I tell you that 12 is not a good number! So rather than be drafted I joined the Marine Corp in Sept. 1968 and by Jan. 1969 I was in Vietnam.


I worked on the A6 Intruder at Da Nang airbase until our squadron pulled out and I ended up assigned to Americal Division in Phu Bai where I learned all about Helicopters. Did you know they do not glide very well. If you have ever dropped an egg on the floor you get the picture.

The years following my tour of duty serving my country was dedicated to raising a family and embarking on a career. Long hours at work followed by long hours at the Little League field coaching youth baseball. Naturally you have to help everywhere so Umpiring and working the Concession Stand was par for the course.


I had the privilege of coaching three wonderful sons Ken, Jason and Matt until they moved on with their own lives. Now I have Grandchildren to watch grow up. I am so proud of Ken and Jake growing into strong young men that take care of their families and know that God and hard work will get you through life just fine.


But alas, life has a way of throwing a few surprises at you.


Basically I am an old Geek having started working in the Computer field when they were as big as my car and programmed with punch cards. Over the years I specialized in the Industrial Computer and Automation Industry.


Learning many different hardware and software systems and helping Manufacturing and Processing company’s all over the world to implement Industrial Control Products.


I specialized in High Speed Vision Inspection Systems, working as an Area Manager for that product.


I worked primarily with Allen-Bradley and ICOM Software until they were purchased by Rockwell Automation. I remained with them until I retired in 2006.

In 2006 it was time for a new life adventure so I moved to Costa Rica. I set out to start my own business, so I combined my passion for playing online Poker with my skill in business and opened PICclub an online gaming processing company.



Naturally we wrote our own software and setup our own hardware system to run it. While we were building PICclub my passion for poker led us to opening Poker Pros Network online, again using our own software. Eventually we were operating PICclub, PPN and MyPaylinQ (another processing company). I closed these in 2014.              IT WAS TIME TO PARTY!

2012 was a very eventful year. Extreme highs and depressing lows.


My youngest son Matthew joined me in Costa Rica to work with PicClub and give us a chance to rebuild our relationship that was torn apart by his Heroin Addiction and 8 years in prison for theft. We had a chance to start over as Father and Son. The party I threw for him was EPIC. Just look at the photos here to understand. This went well at 1st but soon the demon started working in him again. It was a hell of a battle for us both.


July 23rd they threw me a 60th Birthday party. It was a wonderful, fun and exciting party with lots of friends coming in from the states. Great music, delicious food and one hell of a cake.


The party lasted well into the morning of the 24th and a good time was had by all. But things took a turn for the worse at 4:00am in the morning of the 25th. I had 2 heart attacks and actually flat lined (died) twice. 3 stents in my heart and 4 weeks later I was kicking up my heels again.


Dying twice had a real effect on me so I set about closing down my businesses and getting on with enjoying life.


Soooooo lets party for a while!

Life took a turn for the worse when my son Matthew lost his battle with Heroin.


For 15 years he gave the demon a good fight but the Devil finally won.


There is no pain in the world worse than losing a child to drugs. It is so hard to come to grips with the realization that you can’t love your child enough to heal him.  RIP my dear Matthew.


Now we are at the beginning of 2013 and it is time to really retire and enjoy whatever years I have remaining. I have loved and been loved by a few good and bad women in my life but I have never been loved the way Daniella loves me. I soon realized my love for her was just as strong. 

She is from Nicaragua so it just made sense to plant my flag in the Mountains of Nicaragua and enjoy this fantastic woman. Her family is here and they are terrific. This is where they can bury me when I die. This has truly become my home.


I love America but I don’t believe I will ever set foot there again. I fight for America’s freedom from my computer here every day. God bless President Trump.